dimanche 5 janvier 2014

The Tempest (6e/Groupe1)


Title : The Tempest
 
Author: William Shakespeare

Genre: Fantastic

Blurb :
Prospero is the Duke of Milan with his wife and daughter Miranda. Prospero and Miranda are banned from Milan by the king of Naples Alonso and his brother Antonio. So Prospero and Miranda are sent to a magic island. But one day Prospero sees a ship at sea. With magic he sees Alonso and Antonio on the ship. Thanks to Ariel (one spirit living on the island) the ship goes down and Alonso, Antonio, Gonzalo and Ferdinand (Alonso’s son) are on different part of island.

The play tells how Prospero will become Duke of Milan again. To do that, Prospero will use magic and the help of Ariel and Caliban (a monster living on the island). Prospero’s plan includes Miranda and Ferdinand to marry.

Personal opinion:

·         Why I chose the book ?

I chose this book because I wanted to read a book by William Shakespeare and I thought the story was interesting.

·         What I enjoyed about the book ?

I enjoyed everything about the book.

·         I would recommend this book to readers who …

Like the fantastic, like the magic and the love story.
 
Rating : 5/5

Sixtine