mardi 28 janvier 2014

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas (5ème/Groupe1)


Title: The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas

Author: John Boyne
Genre : This book is a novel.

Blurb : The story takes place during world war II. Bruno is a nine years old boy who has to move from Berlin with his family to a place called Out-With. He doesn’t like his new home, until he meets Shmuel, a boy who lives on the other side of the fence and who , like the other people there, wears a uniform of striped pyjamas. They are going to be best friends...

Personal opinion: I chose this book because my sisters red it and they said that it was amazing and I really have to read it. I enjoyed this book ,because I like emotional stories. It is sad but it is an extraordinary tale of friendship. I recommend this book to readers who like strong stories.

Level : I think this book is easy to read but there are parts that I found difficult. I had to discuss it with my parents and they explained me what I could not understand.

Rating: 5/5
 
Name of the reviewer: Laure