vendredi 3 janvier 2014

The adventures of Tom Sawyer (6e/Groupe1)


Title - The adventures of Tom Sawyer
Author - Mark Twain

Genre - Adventures
Blurb
It’s the story of Tom and his friends. The story takes place in a small village of St Petersburg where they – Tom and his friends – have a lot of adventures, including two main adventures : they witness a murder and they search a treasure.

personal opinion:
Why I chose the book  - I have read the summary of the book and I have found it very funny.

What I enjoyed about the book
The book is really funny.
The book is not really difficult to understand overall.

I would recommend this book to readers who …
…like to be scared when they read a book and like adventure and the suspense.

level (is it easy to read, challenging or other?) - It’s a bit challenging to understand for me sometimes
Rating : 4/5

Jérémie