dimanche 5 janvier 2014

Sheherazade (6e/Groupe1)


 
Title :  Sheherazade
Author :  Bill Bowler

Gender: Tale

Blurb: This is the story one king whose first wife betrayed. Then, the king never trusted the women. But he loved women so each day he married a new young woman and killed her the next morning .One day, there was no more young woman to marry in his country except his Vizier’s daughter Scheherazade. This is the story of how Scheherazade succeed to survive.

 Personal opinion: I choose this book because it was a starter book and I liked the cover. I enjoyed this book very much because the stories tell by Scheherazade are very interesting and like the king I wanted to know the end of each one. I wanted to know if Scheherazade will die or not.
I would recommend this book to readers who like tale book and who like the suspens .

 Level:  Starter              Rating: Four star.
Albane