mardi 28 janvier 2014

Stuart Little (5ème/Groupe1)


Stuart Little

.The book that I've chose is Stuart Little. This book was wrote by E.B.White and  illustrated by Garth Williams.

.The genre of this book is more adventure.
The story

-Stuart is a little mouse, his best friend is a beautiful bird named Margalo.Everything was alright,until one day she disappears .

-So, Stuart is going to live an incredible adventure for find Margalo.He's ready, direction North, he's going to do everything that he can for finding her, he asked help and had been himself  helping  people.

But did  he will find her?
My comment
 
-I really recommend you this book for people who like reading book with adventure and, people who could do everything for somebody that you care about.
-Personally, I've enjoyed to read this book, cause it's really funny: How a mouse could do that? and just when I hear ''Stuart Little'' ,it's sound adventure to me like the book ''Tom Sawyer''.
 
Iman