mardi 13 mai 2014

The Hunger Games (5ème/Groupe3)

The Hunger Games

Suzanne Collins.

Genre :  science fiction novel.

Every year each district of Panem sends a girl and a boy between the ages of 12-18 to the Capitol. At the 74th Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen, not being able to see her sister, Primrose, die, volunteers to take her place in the Games. She goes along with Peeta, a baker’s son.
Together, they go to the Capitol with their coaches Hymitch and Effie. They meet their stylist Cinna, along with the crew. They are since known as the Star Crossed lovers and cannot bear to kill each other...
Why I chose this book:
I chose this book because everyone who had read it, was recommending it saying how much they had loved it and it was also the next big thing.

What I enjoyed about the book:
I loved the book because there was always suspense and action, there were also no dull parts.

I would recommend this book:
 to anybody who likes science fiction novels.

Level:
Maybe for more experienced reader (12-13 yrs and over).

Rating:
I am going to give this book 5 stars because it’s the best and favourite book I’ve read so far. 


Louis