mardi 13 mai 2014

The Devil's Triangle (5ème/Groupe3)

The Devil’s Triangle

Mark Robson

Adventure book 

Sam and Niamh’s mother died or vanished when they were small, they do not how it happened and where it happened. Their dad, Matt, thinks that it has to do with the Bermuda Triangle so each year he goes back there to search for his wife. Sam gets bored and tired of his father’s obsession with finding his wife so he decides to “borrow” his dad’s boat and goes fishing with his mate Callum. What starts with a laugh soon turns into chaos. They are trapped in the Bermuda Triangle. It was now a question of survival. Will they be stuck forever?

What I like about the book:
I really like the book because I love adventure.
A great book, with a lot of description and atmospheric moments.

I would recommend this books to reader who are 9 to 13-year-old kids

Rating

I give this book a 8.5/10

Hugo