vendredi 16 mai 2014

Percy Jackson, the titan’s curse (4ème/Groupe2)

Title: Percy Jackson, the titan’s curse

Author:  Rick Riordan

Cover photo

Genre: fantasy and adventure

Blurb: Percy Jackson, a demigod, loses his best friend Annabeth, in a fight versus a manticora but he feels that she isn’t dead. She was saved from the manticora by Artemis and her huntress. As Percy wants to save Annabeth he goes to her rescue, but the adventure will lead them to a terrible titan. Will they survive and save the world or will they fail? All depends on our heroes.

I chose this book because I finished it in only 3 or 4 weeks because it’s a very interesting, frustrating and full of suspense. I’m not a fan of reading but this book really captivated me, I loved the way the author narrates the book, and it was very clear to imagine, every day you want to read more and more, you can’t stop!

I recommend this book and actually the whole collection: not very expensive, you can have it in a lot of languages and really it would be one of these books you are proud to have read. For those who like ancient gods,  mystical powers and all this stuff, this book is the perfect one.

Level: this book is for young people, but many adults reads it.

Rating: I would say five stars, it’s the best book I’ve ever read! Even if it is in English!



Arthur 
 4ºB