lundi 12 mai 2014

Gone (3ème/Groupe2)

Title: GONE                                                                                                 

Author: Michael Grant

Genre : Science-fiction

Blurb : Imagine a world without adults, where everyone over the age of 15 has disappeared.
 In California, Perdido Beach, all the adults disappeared. Gone. Chaos rules the streets, strange powers appear, and Sam has got one. He and all the others children must organise themselves to survive. They will never be the same as before… Will they survive and help each other, or will they destroy one another ?

Personal opinion:I chose the book because I needed one and I found it . I enjoyed the suspense and  also the imagination of the author : the capacity of the children to rule a world and to destroy themselves. It is one of the best books I have ever read. I would recommend this book to all of the teenagers and the students of the world.

Level : It is an easy book to read because it’s children that talk in it so the  dialogues are common.


First Name of the reviewer: Raphaëlle & Suzanne  
             

Class/ English group: 3C group 2