mercredi 9 avril 2014

The London Eye Mystery (6ème/Gr.2)

Title: The London Eye Mystery

Author: Siobhan Dowd

Genre: Adventure



Blurb:
This is a story about a boy called Salim who is going to live in New York City with is mum Gloria. Before going to NYC, they go visiting Gloria's sister Faith and Salim's cousins Kat and Ted in London. But when Salim goes on his own on the London Eye and never gets down, everyone start worrying... Will Kat and Ted ever find Salim?

Personal opinion:
I have chosen this book because it takes place in London and I usually like adventure and mystery books. This book is the most exciting and intriguing book I have read in the last 6 months. I have enjoyed this book because it was also one of the most  captivating novel I have ever read. It is confirmed by one quote from a newspaper (Independent): "Compulsive reading".
I would mainly recommend this book to readers who like mysteries and suspense.

Level: I have found this book easier to read than other adventure books that I have already read.


Rating: 4/5

Charlotte

6eme A   2nd Group