mardi 1 avril 2014

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (6ème/Gr.2)


Title: Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Author: Rick Riordan


Genre:Adventure

 

Blurb :This book is about a young adult who is a semi-god. Zeus thinks that Percy Jackson stole his lightning bulb.Zeus prepares to attack Percy Jackson. The war begins and suddenly…

Will Percy Jackson win the war?

Did Percy Jackson steal the lightning bulb of Zeus?

Personal opinion:

 I chose this book because I like adventure books. It is upbeat ,and you want to know what is going to happen. This book is captivating and exciting. I never felt bored and I have taken a lot of pleasure reading it. In the book I enjoyed the suspense and the fact that it was thrilling. This book is the best book I have ever read. I recommend this book to good readers because the story is more complicated than other adventure books.

Level: It is difficult to read and very challenging.

Rating: 5/5

First Name of the reviewer: Elijah, 6° group 2