mercredi 9 avril 2014

Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone (4ème/Gr.1)

Title : Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone

Author: J.K Rowling

Genre : Fantastic

Blurb

Harry Potter is an orphan boy who lives with ordinary people until a wizard knocks on his door to take him to the wizard school. He discovers that he is a famous wizard because he defeated the most powerful wizard of all times.
After weeks of lessons, he discovers a mystery that could lead him to defeat Voldemort  …
It will be the best year he ever lived.
Will he complete his duty ?  Will he ever triumph against Voldemort ?

Personal opinion:
Because I’ve read it in French before, I thought it would be easier to read it in English.
This book is a bit less interesting than the other Harry Potter books but it’s shorter.
I enjoyed the way J.K Rowling wrote it, there is a lot of suspense, action, adventures, and even sport. 
I recommend this book to all the young people who love magic, and I find it interesting when people discover their own talent.
I recommend this book for young people (10-15 years old).

Level
This book is easy enough to read but I think it’s because I read it in French before.

Rating:  4/5

First Name of the reviewer: Adrien


Class/ English group: 4 / group 1