vendredi 21 mars 2014

The princess diaries 2 (5ème/Gr.2)


Title:The princess diaries 2

Author:Meg Cabot

Genre:It’s the best comical and realistic novel I’ve ever read!

Blurb: Her life was really simple, 14 years old, tall and no boyfriend. Mia could

have been one of the most typical teenager BUT she’s not

It’s a nightmare, her grandmother is setting an event more important than Christmas

on Halloween and Mia has a ‘date‘ on the same day, WHAT CAN SHE DO?
 
 
Personal opinion:

I chose this book because when I read the blurb it looked really nice and funny but

especially when I was in primary I read Take One and it was hilarious.

I enjoyed the story, her adventures with her grandmother is ridiculously funny.


I would recommend this book especially to girls but I think if you want to read it, it is

 your last chance because it’s too easy to read but it’s still a story:)


Level

The level is really simple even if there are a lot of pages.

Rating: 3,5/5


First Name of the reviewer: Laure             

Class/ English group:Group 2 5°C