dimanche 16 mars 2014

Farm Boy (6e/Gr.2)


Title: Farm Boy                                        

Author:Michael Morpurgo

Genre : Realistic

Blurb

It is the story of a boy who loves going to his Grandpa’s farm…But what is the secret of the old man? And what is the story of the broken tractor in the barn? The boy will soon find out…

Personal opinion:

I chose this book because I knew that “War Horse” was famous and it is the prequel to “War Horse”. 

I liked it because there is a big secret and it talks about family relationships.

I would recommend this book to normal readers; this book is easier than “War Horse”

It is one of the best English books I have ever read. And the most touching too. 

Level : It is easy to read.

Rating: 5/5

First Name of the reviewer: Lucie and Daphné           


Class/ English group 2