dimanche 16 mars 2014

Charlie and the chocolate factory (6e/Gr>2)

Title: Charlie and the chocolate factory

Author: Roald Dahl

Genre: ADVENTURE

We all know Mr Willy Wonka’s enormous chocolate factory, but do you know his secret recipes, do you? Now Mr Willy Wonka has hidden five golden bars inside his most delicious chocolate bars in the world. Only five winners can go through the chocolate factory gate...     Will Charlie be one of them?
You can help Charlie to find the golden bar reading the book, come on!

I have chosen this book because when I saw the film it was the most spectacular film I had ever seen. It is one of the best films I have ever seen. I love the way that Roald Dahl writes his books for children, it is fantastic. His books are full of surprises and adventures. I’ve thought the film was better than the book but I was wrong the book is better than the film, it has much more detail. Anyway what I enjoyed about this book is that in each page you are reading new things happening in the story. I recommend this book to all the readers who like reading adventure books.

I have never read a better book than this one, it is the most captivating and most original one.
It’s quite easy to read because there aren’t a lot of difficult words and there are some prettiy pictures that show you what is happening in that moment.

INÉS AND YASMINE
                              

6° group 2