mercredi 5 mars 2014

Charlie and the chocolate factory (6e/Gr.2)


Author: Roald Dahl

Genre : Fantasy

Blurb :

Charlie Bucket is very poor and practically starving. He doesn’t know he is a lucky child. When  Willy Wonka says people can come in is fabulous chocolate factory .Five lucky people who find a golden ticket can come for a journey in his factory .Charlie was excited  to know he  could maybe go to the factory .But will Charlie have a golden ticket or no? This is the story of a poor boy who wants to go into a chocolate factory.


Personal opinion:

I choose this book because I love Roald Dahl’s books.  I’ve read some of Roald Dahl’s books but not this one and I thought it could be a good book.

I enjoyed the book, it was funny.  I liked it when the four children were punished for being mean.

I recommend this book to people who love Roald Dahl .This book is more for people who love sweet  and primary students  than college students .

Level

It was easy to read even for  a  French person who didn’t speak English because there are not  too many descriptions.

Rating: 3/5
 
First Name of the reviewer : Noé