vendredi 29 novembre 2013

When she Woke (3ème/Groupe1)



Author : Hillary Jordan

Genre :  futuristic thriller

Hannah Payne  is a Red; her crime is murder. The victim, says the state of Texas, was her unborn child, Hannah refuses to reveal the identity of the father. But cast back into a world that has marked her for life, how far will she go to protect the man she loves?

Inspired by the Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne, 1850

I chose this book because of the cover and the title.  I found the title intriguing.
 

I really enjoyed the book  because I don’t really like reading but this book kept me reading.

It is both a love story and a thriller.

 I would recommend this book to readers who like love stories and action novels. 

It is for readers above 12 as it is not very easy to read.
 
Hortense