vendredi 22 novembre 2013

City of Bones (4ème/Groupe2)


 

Author :  Cassandra Clare
 
Genre : science fiction

Clary Fray is seeing things: vampires in Brooklyn and werewolves in Manhattan. Irresistibly drawn to Shadowhunters , a secret group of warriors dedicated  to ridding the earth of demons, Clary discovers the dark side of New York City – and the dangers of forbidden love.


I chose this book because I love reading science fiction books and because when I read the blurb I found it really interesting.
In this book one of the characters is really funny and made me laugh.
I really recommend this book to people who are reading science fiction because I really did enjoy it and it was a really good book.
This book is not that hard for people who understand English. Everyone could read it.

Rallou