lundi 12 mai 2014

Mad dogs (4ème/Groupe2)

Title: Mad dogs (8th mission of the series CHERUB)

Author: Robert Muchamore

Genre: Comic thriller


Blurb: The British underworld is controlled by gangs. When two of them start a turf war, violence explodes on to the streets.
The police need information fast, and James Adams has the contacts to infiltrate the most dangerous gang of all. He works for CHERUB.

I chose this book because I had already read some books in this series and also because a friend told me about it.

What I enjoyed about the book is that the mission is really captivating, and the story really exiting.

I would probably recommend this book to readers who like fascinating stories and thrillers and also to people who are interested in spying.

Level: to read this book, you need to have a standard level of English.

Rating:   5 stars out of 5. It’s an excellent book!



Paul 
4A