mardi 13 mai 2014

Cherry Crush (5ème/Groupe3)

CHERRY CRUSH ( THE CHOCOLATE BOX GIRLS series) 

Cathy Cassidy
  
Genre : girly/  romance

CHERRY. Dark almond eyes, skin the colour of milky coffee, wild imagination, feisty, fun . . .

Cherry Costello's life is about to change forever. She and Dad are moving to Somerset where a new mum and a bunch of brand-new sisters await. And on Cherry's first day there her head is turned by the gorgeous Shay Fletcher. But Shay already has a girlfriend, Cherry's new stepsister, Honey. Cherry knows her friendship with Shay is dangerous - it could destroy everything. But that doesn't mean she's going to stay away from him …

I chose this book because of the blurb that was really suspenseful. Also the cover was intriguing.

What I enjoyed the most in this book was the suspense. I read it in one night: I couldn’t stop! Also it is an easy book which you can read even if you are tired.

I would recommend this book to girls from the age of 10,  Also girls who like Romance.

Level :  easy book with every-day vocabulary.

I give it  :   4 stars or 17/20  because it is great but not exceptional or perfect.


Louison 

5ème