vendredi 21 mars 2014

Wonder (5ème/Gr.2)


Title : Wonder                                                                       

Author:  R.J.Palacio

Genre : Tragedy/Realistic fiction

 

Blurb: Wonder is the moving and uplifting tale of August Pullman, a boy born with something that others don’t have at all...For them, he is an animal, a strangeness.And he knows that.He is like this, that is all.Will he finally manage to blend in ? Only one person knows...And he hates talking about himself.Find out if he will finally get any friend during his first year of secondary school.

 
Personal opinion:

            I chose this book because it piqued my curiosity when I read the summary at the back.

It is the saddest story I know,  and it is really not boring.The bullying from the other students is very shameful. It also helps you understand the feelings of a bullied child.I’ve never read a sadder story.

            I would only recommend this book to adults because it is very complicated.

 
Level This is definitely one of the most complicated books I’ve ever read.And I’ve read many books.

 
Rating:

First Name of the reviewer: Gautier       
    
Class/ English group: 5B/group2