vendredi 21 mars 2014

The serpent’s shadow (5ème/Gr.2)


The serpent’s shadow

Author: Rick Riordan

Genre : Adventure, science-fiction

 

Blurb: Despite their bravest efforts, Carter and Sadie Kane are heading for Doomsday. The giant snake of chaos, Apophis, wants to plunge the world into eternal darkness… So, their challenge is to defeat Apophis himself, a feat no magician has ever managed!

They must find an ancient spell. However, the spell has been lost for a millennium.Will they find it or will they die with the end of the world ?

 “STUNNING!!” The Times


Personal opinion: I chose this book because it’s the third of a trilogy and I wanted to read the end of this trilogy. This book is better than the first and the second and the best among the other books of this author I’ve ever read.   I love action books like this one. I would recommend this book to people who like mythology, adventure and action.

 
Level: It’s easy to read, I didn’t have a lot of difficulties.

 
Rating: 5/5

First Name of the reviewer: Elie

Class/ English group:  5eC/ group 2