vendredi 21 mars 2014

Fantastic Mr Fox (5ème/Gr.2)


Fantastic Mr Fox
 
By Roald Dahl
 

Genre: Animals

 

Mr Fox and his family live in a hole, near a tree. To feed them, he steals chickens from the mean farmers: Boggis, Bunce and Bean. When they realise that, they plan to kill him and his family by any means necessary… Will he and his family escape from those three farmers ? Maybe YOU would have to find a solution to HELP THEM in reading the book.


my opinion: I chose this book because it seemed to be better than the other Roald Dahl’s books and also because it changed from what I read every day. Normally it is more romantic or detective novels that I read but this one was interesting.I’ve never read animal books by Roald Dahl. I think it is the third time that I read an animal book. I won’t say that it was the most exciting animal novel. But I will never say that it was the worst either!! It is a fast-paced book and it is original!.Personally, I will recommend this book to little children who like animal books too, because it is too easy to read. I think it is the easier animal book I’ve ever read !

           
Book’s level: Well, I think it is TOO easy to read. I would prefer it more complex! It is more for children to be honest!

 
My rating: 3/5

Mailina     
                    
5B, Group 2