dimanche 16 mars 2014

Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters (6e/Gr.2)

Title: Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters

Author: Rick Riordan

Genre: Science fiction and Adventure           

Blurb : Camp-Half –blood where Percy Jackson (Poseidon’s son, the god of the seas), is being attacked by monsters…Will Percy and his friends save the camp?

Personal opinion:
I chose this book because one my friends recommended it to me.
I enjoyed this book because it was breathtaking, epic, motivating. It is the most powerful book I’ve ever read. I never felt so captivated. It is the best book by Rick Riordan and it is better than Harry Potter. I really appreciated the humour, the bravery and the courage of the characters. Thanks to this book I have learnt mythical stories.
I recommend this book to people who like adventure, actions-packed books, which contain mythical things.

Level (is it easy to read, challenging or other?)
Globally this book is easy to read

Rating:4/5

First Name of the reviewer:  Emmanuel